Here at Clenchwarton Primary School, we are always wanting to improve to allow our pupils to shine. To ensure the school is always improving, we have a detailed School Improvement Plan.
This year we are focussing on:
- Continue to improve outcomes for children
- Continuing to improve attendance
- To refine their monitoring approaches so that we can gain deeper insight into whether the largely effective strategies for teaching always work as well as they could and has the maximum impact on a child’s understanding.
- Continue to improve the offer for Languages.
- To continue to promote the children’s extensive experiences and give children experience of a variety of cultures, communities and diversity.
- To continue and develop our rich enrichment opportunities in a coherently and planned way and to share best practice.